I'm creating a five part series of videos featuring a compilation of FAQs related to Sync Licensing that were covered on my podcast, Music, Money and Life.
Watch the first two videos below. I'll be posting new videos each week here until the series is finished.
After that, I'll be launching an entirely new podcast that will feature a variety of up and coming artists in multiple genres.
Sync Licensing FAQs Part 2
1) How To Get Started In Music Licensing - 0:00
2) How long does it take to get started in music licensing? - 4:18
3) The importance of having a niche - 8:08
4) What Kind Of Music Are Music Libraries Looking For? - 10:59
5) Do You Need To Live In A Major Music City To Succeed In Licensing? - 16:19
Sync Licensing FAQs Part 1
1) Is Music Licensing A Viable Career? 0:00
2) Exclusive Vs Non Exclusive Deals 3:14
3) How do you get your songs in Films? 6:03
4) The importance of networking 13:31
5) Should you write specifically for licensing or just write what you’re inspired to write? 17:48
6) Instrumental Vs Vocal Music 21:28